All-copper chandelier is a very versatile lamp, which can be installed not only in the living room and bedroom, but also in the kitchen.
In fact, the installation method of the kitchen all-copper chandelier is the same as that of the living room all-copper chandelier. The main steps are as follows: 1. Select the appropriate electric drill, install the drill bit, and punch holes in the ceiling, the hole is generally 6mm large. Pay attention to the appropriate size of the electric drill when installing.
2. Find the hole position on the ceiling plate of the kitchen all-copper chandelier: Take the hanging plate from the ceiling plate, then align it with the ceiling plate and screw it on. Be careful if the vacancy has not been found correctly, adjust the position of the screw.
3. Mark the place where the hole is drilled on the wall. Pay attention to the depth of the hole when drilling. Otherwise, the hanging board of the all-copper chandelier is inconvenient to fix.
4. Install the expansion screw: match the expansion screw into the hole and knock it in with a hammer.
5. Fixing the hanging plate: Insert the expansion screw into the wall, and then fix the hanging plate. It should be noted that the hanging plate should be installed firmly and the wooden screw should not be offset, otherwise the lamp cannot be fixed normally and is easy to fall off.
6. The last step is to fix the ceiling plate and the lamp body, connect the hanging plate and the ceiling plate with screws, screw the screws, fix the ceiling plate, and finally install the lampshade.