First, the glass of solder lamp is mainly as follows: 1. Float glass sheet: also known as clear glass sheet, generally divided into 3mm and 5mm.
2. Bubble glass sheet: uneven small bubbles are distributed inside the glass sheet.
3. Ice Flower glass piece: Also called frost flower glass piece, the glass surface has ice pattern pattern.
4. Water-patterned glass: the surface of the glass sheet has water-patterned patterns.
5. Diamond glass sheet: the surface of the glass sheet is uneven.
Second, according to the glass treatment process, the glass of all copper lamps mainly includes the following types: 1. Mosaic glass: it is formed by combining many pieces of glass sheets after Hemming and soldering.
2. Sanding glass: the glass surface is specially frosted, like fog.
3. Single curved glass: The glass is made into a single curved shape through the baking bending process.
4. Double curved glass: The glass is made into a double curved shape through the baking bending process.
5. Silk screen glass: The glass sheet is printed with silk-like patterns.
6. Carved glass: The glass sheet is engraved with elephant rice; A decorative pattern. 7, hand paint cloud glass (Paint on your hands).